By quick pre-cooling your fruits and vegetables both respiration & transpiration can be reduced by quickly removing field heat. Pre-cooling is the rapid removal of field heat from fruits and vegetables as soon as possible after harvesting.
• Drastic increase in quality preservation and maximal shelf life, storage/ travel time
• Lowering the workload of your cold storage resulting in less temperature fluctuations
• Added value for customers thanks to higher and more consistent quality
• Less waste, reject and claims; saving money, maximising your reputation
• Lower overall energy costs, as vacuum cooling is the most energy efficient cooling operation
Heuch Fresh offers a range of custom designed pre-cooling solutions as well as offering packaged solutions from our industry leading EU partners
• Constant temperature, up to a minimum of +0.5 °C
• Easy to use
• Minimum energy consumption
• Filters out harmful organisms and undesirable gases
• Built from environmentally friendly elements
• Low maintenance costs
Fast and energy-efficient pre-cooling with a minimum loss of moisture and an even air distribution – that is the Nijssen Filacell® system. The No. 1 system on the market for the pre-cooling and long-term storage of products.
Extend your shelf life by factor 3
The Filacell® refrigeration system developed by Nijssen extends the shelf life of perishables, such as vegetables, fruit and cut flowers, two to three times longer than conventional refrigeration systems. The Filacell® system is also ideally suited to application in climate chambers.
In control of temperature and humidity
The Nijssen Filacell® system is a wet cooling system. This eliminates dehydration and prevents your product from condensation or freezing.
Still fresh on the other side of the world
Perishables that have been pre-cooled by Nijssen Filacell® for shipment to a faraway destination will be just as fresh upon arrival as when they were packaged.
Once harvested, all fresh gets into stress. This stress results in respiration (breathing) and transpiration (sweating). Both are mainly triggered by temperature. By quick pre cooling your fruits and vegetables both respiration & transpiration can be reduced with our vacuum coolers by 75% or more.
Optimal quality preservation and maximal shelf life & storage/travel time.
Thorough cooling, to the core, independent of density of the packing and the packing style
Lower workload for your cold room resulting in less temperature fluctuations
Added value towards (export) customers, thanks to higher & more constant quality.
Less waste, reject and claims; saving money, maximizing your reputation
Lower overall energy costs, as vacuum cooling is the most energy efficient cooling operation